Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2006, 04:36 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,triangle.general

Default Poor soil (dirt) quality

"Jim Ledford" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

Jim Ledford wrote:
Mike wrote:
Jim Ledford wrote:
Mike wrote:
Srgnt Billko wrote:
synergy3000 wrote:
I moved into a new house which was built on old farm land. The
dirt

[....]
I'm not sure who the NCDACS is,

North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

but where I live the MOE recomends chicken
poop as a good alternative to synthetic fertalizers.

synthetic fertilizers suck and for the sake of
the environment ought to be banned.

They do suck a lot. Most customers request it since it provides the best
results, however we atleast usea 50% organic/synthetic mix, which is a
little better. And for our organic customers they get chicken poop with
acedic acid/yucca for weed control.