Old 16-09-2006, 04:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Ornamental grasses and ground covers

I seem to have the gift or curse for growing. I have numerous quanities
of ornamental grasses. I need some info as to selling the grasses. I
have over 15 types winter hardy to zone 5, some 6. I have tried
container growing for sales, but the daily watering etc is too
difficult for my aging body. I have the capibility of selling multiple
sizes, from starter to huge specimen type. I live in remote area so
local sales are slim. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you

Old 17-09-2006, 12:52 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

wrote in message
oups.com...
I seem to have the gift or curse for growing. I have numerous quanities
of ornamental grasses. I need some info as to selling the grasses. I
have over 15 types winter hardy to zone 5, some 6. I have tried
container growing for sales, but the daily watering etc is too
difficult for my aging body. I have the capibility of selling multiple
sizes, from starter to huge specimen type. I live in remote area so
local sales are slim. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you

Don't know about selling them, but perhaps placing them in a line under a
drip hose might save some effort on your part for watering them.
Tomes

Old 17-09-2006, 03:17 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Tomes" wrote in message
link.net...
wrote in message
oups.com...
I seem to have the gift or curse for growing. I have numerous quanities
of ornamental grasses. I need some info as to selling the grasses. I
have over 15 types winter hardy to zone 5, some 6. I have tried
container growing for sales, but the daily watering etc is too
difficult for my aging body. I have the capibility of selling multiple
sizes, from starter to huge specimen type. I live in remote area so
local sales are slim. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you

Don't know about selling them, but perhaps placing them in a line under a
drip hose might save some effort on your part for watering them.
Tomes

Timed sprinkers?