Old 12-10-2006, 03:54 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default grass/jail which one

thank you all for your help.

but bermuda or zoysia?
my weather here is 62-69 yearly (no seasons for this part of california)
the area i need grass to grow in
is 13 by 9 and 13 by 13 to square
areas in my front yard thats a tiny area i know. just inside my borders,
outside of the square cement borders are huge elephant ears and two
small brushes.
BRUSHES SPEAKING ABOUT BRUSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE PROBLEMS I WAS
SITED FOR READY
FOR THIS.......... MY HEDGE WAS 2
INCHES TO HIGH.....WHAT!!!!!!!!
NO BULLLLLLLLLLL.
between now and next week iam going to
show the actual notice from the city hall.
i totally admit ya the front of my house
did look a bit crummy.
09/25/02 my notice was given, grass, hedges to high, an ugly van in the
drive way, but ... i had just moved back in 2 years earlier, just in
time to go to hell..
2001 may 12th or 11th my mom had a stroke sat.. came home sunday another
stroke late that night, monday I was laid off work due to down sizing,
tuesdsay boyfriend quit on me after 6years(i never seen it coming)
wednesday my dog of 14 loyal years couldn't walk or stand, thursday vet
said she's got to be put down, friday my retarded uncle had not moved
from the cough all nite slipped into a diabetic coma. saturday i looked
straight ahead
.....to see my future... nothing pitch black
dark as can be ..,... you want to know why it was so dark .... because
i was standing at the edge of a cliff (haha)
it was all down hill from their hahaha.
SO YOU SEE I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE MAINTAINING THE LAWN LIKE IT SHOULD HAVE
BEEN, once or twice
a month i would cut it, but i was dealing
with the fact that ....... well i can say iam a caretaker for four
people one bed bound stroke victim 3 disabled uncles, going blind or
half, not to mention they can hardly stand or walk anymore, diabetes
is a serious disease,
on the third notice from the city i did everything they ask, but they
just coming back with dumb things like your hedge is
8 in from the fence, n it must be 15 or something inches from a fence,
your trash cans are in public view, ( ya... 50 feet at the end of my
driveway) i said to her (city official) the trashcans are not bothering
anybody but YOU.so last year at this same time ( october)
i dug out the front yard, i just didn't have the time for th proper
maintaining. august 19th in court they said nop.. nop.. still not up to
code, next court
date for those who think iam trolling or bs~ing nov 21st SOUTHWEST
SUPERIOR COURT 825 maple avenue, Torrance, CA 90803 830am D2 2nd flr
my name.. gena 5'1 110 long brown hair
filipina / hispanic. any and all are welcomed to come see that iam
telling the truth, besides that, iam not a troll i am an adult with big
time responsibilities cooking roofing , welding, building, jack of all
trades, master of none, to be able to do what i want i don't have that
freedom .. all that is gone, so for those who gave me their time
meaning a reply, I thank you very much, and your time has been
appreciated, it really really has.

please don't say/call me a troll, (a troll would have slept) i only 4
hours at most,
but its daylight, and iam an hour late on my things to do list, well
iam going to check on availability on the two product
names concerning the grass problem.

Old 12-10-2006, 05:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Jail for using webtv. :P
Old 12-10-2006, 07:45 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

bermuda if no trees. the right variety will not grow tall, so wont have to
cut as much as wrong variety and recovers from damage faster than zoysia.
if shady not bermuda.

Old 14-10-2006, 04:57 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"gena D" wrote in message
[...]

I think the southern grasses (Zoysia, Bermuda) would be strained to grow at
that temp and if it didn't get FULL sun, it will turn brown. Teh fact that
you have elephant ears growing doesn't make it sound good for southern
grasses.

Respectfully, why not live in a condo, apartment or something where you
don't have to keep up with the yard? It sounds like you are over extended
and that some of your neighbors are unhappy with the way you keep your yard
and are going to continue to contact the city and you will have to deal with
this stress until you move.

Liberalism run amuck, Michigan Woman Faces 93 Days in Jail for Planting a Vegetable Garden Leroy N. Soetoro Gardening 37 25-07-2011 08:18 PM
Accused of slavery Long Island residents will be sent back to jail _ G O D _ Ponds 0 21-09-2007 10:52 AM
grow grass OR go to jail gena D Lawns 6 11-10-2006 07:06 AM
careful surfers! sgt billko could haul your ass to jail! Spike Lawns 1 20-12-2005 05:57 AM
Garden mess leads to jail Tumbleweed United Kingdom 20 06-01-2003 11:55 PM