Old 31-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Registered User

Unhappy my lawn looks dreadfull

I hope someone can help me,i had my lawn returfed nearly two years ago now and i cant believe after all the nurturing i did to it it looks is such bad condition, i realise the hose pipe ban in our area never helped over the summer period but if anything it now looks like is to wet and doesnt look like it is drying out. It is patcy and in some areas quite bald looking, friends have told me that lawns do go through this when they have been returfed, but i cant believe that it will get any better , i have no knowledge in this area and would appreciate any advice you can give me to restore my very poorly looking lawn. thanks
Old 07-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezza32 View Post
I hope someone can help me,i had my lawn returfed nearly two years ago now and i cant believe after all the nurturing i did to it it looks is such bad condition, i realise the hose pipe ban in our area never helped over the summer period but if anything it now looks like is to wet and doesnt look like it is drying out. It is patcy and in some areas quite bald looking, friends have told me that lawns do go through this when they have been returfed, but i cant believe that it will get any better , i have no knowledge in this area and would appreciate any advice you can give me to restore my very poorly looking lawn. thanks
Thank you all for your help with this matter , you have all been so helpfull!!!!!!!
Call yourselves a forum !!!!