Old 24-04-2007, 03:00 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bud Bud is offline

Default Bermuda Grass seeding

"Dave" wrote in message
nk.net...
The guy was trying to get the grass to germinate and sprout. You meander
off to after that fact, not the process. Its been drizzly now for almost
a week here. Very humid. No sign of any the the "bad things" you cited.
Germinated, sprouted, and grass that's been going for a few weeks from
seed. You are full of it from what I observe here vs. what you say.

Wow, so u have a whole weeks experience with turfgrass management? think
those bad things happen ovenite? or in a week or month? u just keep
watering at nite and let us know how it is in a year or 2. I know u won't
since we have straightened u out here, even if u're not man enough to admit
it. you're wellcome butpacker

Old 24-04-2007, 04:27 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Dave said:

The guy was trying to get the grass to germinate and sprout. You meander
off to after that fact, not the process.

And, you popped in as though you're the end-all of grass seed germination,
and the High Priestess of Bermuda. In the same paragraph, you showed that
you don't know shit about Bermuda, be it seed, germination, or watering
needs. Your "take" on what was happening was so far off it's quite
pathetic.

Its been drizzly now for almost a
week here. Very humid. No sign of any the the "bad things" you cited.

And, you would know how to recognize the "bad things"... how exactly? I'm
positive you wouldn't recognize a mycelium if it jumped up and bit you in
the ass. Most likely, your "take" would be that it was just part of the
thatch.

Germinated, sprouted, and grass that's been going for a few weeks from seed.

Good for you. Keep watering all the time in the evening, and come back here
mid summer and spew some more of your drivel. Please, put some pics of the
area, online, at that time. I'm sure there are several here that would love
to see how your lawn is coming along.

You are full of it from what I observe here vs. what you say.

What you observe is meaningless. You've already stated how you percieve
what's happening with grass seed germination. Your continuing stand on your
beliefs shows just how much of an imbecille you actually are.

Consider writing a book on the non-existence of global warming per
your charming replies.

Nah, no need. If you don't believe in fungus in turf, you're a lost cause
to convince that global warming is a fact. Hell, you can't even quote a
newsgroup post properly, much less maintain proper lawn care. (Hint- the
quoted message doesn't go behind the sig delimiter.) Get a cloo, dumbass.

*w00giewave*
--

Eggs

-If a cow laughs hard, does milk come out its nose?

Zoysia vs Bermuda grass Clem Gardening 2 06-06-2003 06:32 PM
Eliminating Bermuda Grass Chris Haney North Carolina 2 01-05-2003 05:46 PM
Bermuda Grass Bob Texas 0 05-04-2003 11:09 AM
Bermuda grass question Gene S Texas 7 05-04-2003 11:08 AM
Eliminating Bermuda Grass Chris Haney North Carolina 2 17-02-2003 07:56 PM