Old 06-09-2007, 10:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default fixing a bent blade, how not to.

I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it slipped, it
flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda done that
first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again I knew
everything when I was younger.

and yes I was sober.......

Yes I thought it was funny too.
Clark

Old 06-09-2007, 11:52 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Clark wrote:
I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it slipped, it
flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda done that
first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again I knew
everything when I was younger.

and yes I was sober.......

Yes I thought it was funny too.
Clark

Stop it!!! I just peed my pants laughing.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:10 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Clark" wrote in message
I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it slipped,
it
flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda done
that
first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again I knew
everything when I was younger.

and yes I was sober.......

Yes I thought it was funny too.
Clark

I've got a trailer jack with the wheel rusted fast. Wanna take a crack at
freeing it up ? (I just want to watch)

Old 07-09-2007, 01:58 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Clark wrote:

I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it slipped, it
flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda done that
first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again I knew
everything when I was younger.

and yes I was sober.......

Yes I thought it was funny too.
Clark

if you decide to attack the pine stick that wrecked your
riding lawnmower please give us an update as to that turns
out.

also, give some thought to installing a webcam in your workshop.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Clark" wrote in message
I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it
slipped, it
flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda done
that
first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again I
knew everything when I was younger.

and yes I was sober.......

Yes I thought it was funny too.
Clark

I've got a trailer jack with the wheel rusted fast. Wanna take a crack at
freeing it up ? (I just want to watch)

Haha! Good thing Clark has a sense of humor and a gimp knee.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:31 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Jim" wrote in message
Clark wrote:

I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it slipped,
it
flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda done
that
first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again I
knew
everything when I was younger.

and yes I was sober.......

Yes I thought it was funny too.
Clark

if you decide to attack the pine stick that wrecked your
riding lawnmower please give us an update as to that turns
out.

also, give some thought to installing a webcam in your workshop.

I love that last one. I am willing to chip in chuckle

Old 07-09-2007, 12:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Jim wrote:
Clark wrote:

I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it
slipped, it flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through
my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda
done that first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again
I knew everything when I was younger.

and yes I was sober.......

Yes I thought it was funny too.
Clark

if you decide to attack the pine stick that wrecked your
riding lawnmower please give us an update as to that turns
out.

also, give some thought to installing a webcam in your workshop.

I have two yes TWO Sony Hi 8 camcorders and neither was turned on!!!

I blew it, yet again, another chance to win 10 thousand dollars on Americas
funniest videos.

It really was funny, well accept the part where I thought I split my knee
cap.
The side of my knee is a bit purple this morning, Kathy was hounding me to
take a look at it, she looked at it and mumbled something about "dumbass".
Maybe I'll take out the chainsaws today?

Clark

Old 07-09-2007, 12:27 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Clark" wrote in message
I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it
slipped, it
flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda
done that
first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again
I knew everything when I was younger.

and yes I was sober.......

Yes I thought it was funny too.
Clark

I've got a trailer jack with the wheel rusted fast. Wanna take a
crack at freeing it up ? (I just want to watch)

Sure, all I need for that fix is, a rubber mallet, a trampoline, a 3lb
sledge hammer, and small amount of fireworks, oh and some axle grease for
the shop floor.
;-)

Clark

Old 07-09-2007, 09:00 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Clark said:

Maybe I'll take out the chainsaws today?

Start with a vehicle, and then move to hand tools? That's backwards. No,
you need something bigger than a lawn tractor. Isn't there something around
the property, that requires the attention of a large dozer? =)

--

Eggs

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Old 08-09-2007, 12:57 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Clark" wrote in message
I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it slipped,

it
flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda done

that
first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again I knew
everything when I was younger.

roftl, thats nothing. Try being young and dumb enough to think you could
very simply replace 2 sheets of fibrolite in your garage roof. A job that
should've taken no more than 2 hours with smokos along the way. Snort. 5
hours in total, the ******* things finally got cursed in to place. New
descriptions and words were invented. Lifting spiral roofing nails out with
pinch bar and hammer, peeling off/smashing fibrolite, trying to push new
lengths of fibrolite under the ******* flashing running the length of the
garage apex, finding some ******* had used ******* short lugs to *******
tack the ******* roofing iron into place before ******* nailing down with
******* spiral roofing nails, removing ******* short lugs, giving up trying
to pull ******* spiral nails from flashing and cutting the ******* instead,
peeling back, putting fibrolite in place, pushing ******* flashing back
down, nailing, caulking and painting. Give me a bent blade anyday.

rob

bent crankshaft David K Lawns 6 22-11-2008 12:20 AM
bent grass-bent out of shape Danno Lawns 3 27-10-2003 01:02 PM
bent crankshaft David K Lawns 5 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Ice-bent trees Doug Bradley North Carolina 2 01-05-2003 05:46 PM
Ice-bent trees Doug Bradley North Carolina 0 24-03-2003 06:32 PM