Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Registered User

Default Could you please help me to identify these

Hi All,
In my lawn these muddy small hills start appearing. They are not bigger than egg. And they're like coming out from the soil and get stick on grass and eventually kill all the green on that spot. I really appreciate if you can help, I'm totally rookie and my lawn will be all gone soon if I don't fight back with these.
They don't smell,
Here are the images:
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/302...7061538_rs.jpg
http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/314...2694995_rs.jpg