Old 10-12-2007, 11:38 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Renovating a home!

I have been looking to renovate my two family brick townhouse with stairs/railings, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and renovations done. I recently heard that some websites do provide removable shelves for bathroom corners on the net but was unable to locate them. Will someone be able to give me the web addresses of such websites that sell removable corner shelves / racks? Thanks a lot!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

www.google.com

--

Eggs

- If I went 'round, saying I was an emperor, just because some moistened
bink had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
Old 12-12-2007, 07:47 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

I recommend the site called www.showerpal.us which sells removable bathroom shelves for bath-tubs which keep the soap and shampoo bottles away from moisture. It looks sleek, stylish and is of good quality too. I’m sure it matches with your requirement

Renovating / renewing a concreted and patioed garden James United Kingdom 2 04-04-2005 06:00 PM
Renovating garden gary Gardening 3 05-03-2005 05:22 PM
Help...renovating shade area Heidi the Horrible Lawns 7 31-07-2004 08:50 AM
Renovating Wild Black Raspberries? Jenny Gardening 4 01-07-2004 02:07 AM
Renovating apple trees John Watson United Kingdom 3 29-09-2002 11:12 PM