Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-06-2003, 01:21 PM
Sobriez

Default Lawn Tractor - help buying

Hi,

I have about 1/2 acre to mow with several obstacles, but mostly flat.

I am looking to purchase a lawn tractor.

I have looked at MTD, Craftsman, John Deere and Kubota - all of which I can
get parts and service easily (no other brands in my area like Cub Cadet)

I've narrowed it down to three:
John Deere L110
John Deere LT150 or LT160
Kubota T1570

There's about a $1000CDN difference between the L110 and the others. I've
seen some negatives about the L series JD's, and some rave reviews.

Does anyone have any experience with any of my contenders?? Parts/service
are important to me. Is the L series really that bad.

Thanks

Jack in Canada