Old 27-10-2003, 08:34 PM
donald girod

Default protecting roses

Last year we didn't wrap our rose bushes well enough, and both of them died
(it was a pretty cold winter). I was wondering if it would be ok just to
drop like a plastic garbage can over the bushes and make sure it doesn't
blow away. It would certainly keep the wind off. I noticed that a guy up
the road is doing something similar to one of his bushes using a plastic
barrel.

Any opinions?

Old 28-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Doug G