Old 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Aratzio

Default AUK Meet Steveo, Steveo wants a CotM

On 08 Jul 2004 20:36:02 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 08 Jul 2004 18:20:45 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

SNIP
DOH! Imagine gay george teaming up with a rat-tard. Wonder if he ever
got that house boy gig?

Ahhh the fag lame and a name lame, again. Now mommy lame, cmon cupcake
you can do it. You have done this whole k00kdance thing before haven't
you?

So clown pants, where do you see you and your little clown posse going
next? What unoriginal territory do you wish to explore for the 20th
time next? I know you are in your comfort zone with weak lames and
such and daniel with his anal fixation, but guys you are boring me
here.

'Ratz

Try x-posting to your favorite groups then, rat-turd. You're getting
spanked in mine. ::slap::

alt.usenet.kooks
soc.men
alt.feminism.
soc.women.

Actually the last two are soc.men xposts, those get in while I am
spanking socmans. But if you insist,soc.men, alt.usenet.kooks and
alt.****nozzles added, a.b.n-s-c dropped to be nice to those people.

Careful what you wish for spanky.

Now Spanky, you were saying?

You think that fag lames, spelling lames, name lames and ad hominem is
spanking me? How nice for you in a delusional and incompetent way. You
know they do have ways of controlling those now days, you really
should explore them.

So lets explore this obsession you have about the spanking you took 6
months ago. I understand you are still angry about that but you really
should learn this is only usenet. Obsessing constantly and inventing
ways to get spanked again are not going to help with your self-esteem
issues.

HTH
'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Daedalus

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

But they will help the post count and keep us entertained. Any chance
Steveo will come up with a lits o haet?

Jade

HTH
'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Aratzio

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 12:08:22 GMT, Daedalus got

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

None so far, but it is early yet, he does like stalking and RL
threats. He just admitted he stalked two HAM radio guys to their
houses. He also wants me to come to Ohio so he can offer up a beating.
Best I can do for him is St. Louis in probably September. Plus he
would have to tell me where he lives. You know that will never happen.

I wonder if we can get Spanky and the Mt. Pocono Kid together for a
real k00k fight.

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 04:03 PM
C.R. Osterwald

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Place your bets early!

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler.
Old 09-07-2004, 05:06 PM
Aratzio

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 08:58:57 -0600, "C.R. Osterwald"

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

I have $10.00 on the Foamer, Spanky Steve is to lame for real life.
Only problem is getting Spanky to Mt. Pocono or Foamy to Ohio. BAH the
negotions there.

'Ratz

Old 09-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Peter J Ross

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 08:58:57 -0600, C.R. Osterwald wrote:

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

500 quatloos says they'll both be hiding under their beds on the day.
--
PJR :-)
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQs:

The official soc.men FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Soc.men/faq.html

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)
Old 10-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Steveo

Peter J Ross wrote:
500 quatloos says they'll both be hiding under their beds on the day.

Is that how yore daddy taught ya?
Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Aratzio

On 09 Jul 2004 22:56:03 GMT, Steveo

Peter J Ross wrote:
500 quatloos says they'll both be hiding under their beds on the day.

Is that how yore daddy taught ya?

Very good Spanky.

Still dumb as a box of rocks.

'Ratz

Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Steveo

Peter J Ross wrote:
500 quatloos says they'll both be hiding under their beds on the day.

Is that how yore daddy taught ya?

Very good Spanky.

Still dumb as a box of rocks.

'Ratz

Perhaps I am...the only way we will resolve this is to call a truce
with this shit. I'm no angel, nor are you.

I'll drop it if you will. (you can even have the last word)

Deal?
Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Steveo

Peter J Ross wrote:
500 quatloos says they'll both be hiding under their beds on the
day.

Is that how yore daddy taught ya?

Very good Spanky.

Still dumb as a box of rocks.

'Ratz

Perhaps I am...the only way we will resolve this is to call a truce
with this shit. I'm no angel, nor are you.

I'll drop it if you will. (you can even have the last word)

Deal?

Ooop's you forgot to include the bc group this time.

Fixed er' for ya.

Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Steveo wrote in news:20040709201951.706
:

Perhaps I am...the only way we will resolve this is to call a truce
with this shit. I'm no angel, nor are you.

I'll drop it if you will. (you can even have the last word)

Deal?

you are such a pussy Park's you get your ass kicked (again) and now want to
call a truce. your right your not an angel your a asshole.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040709201951.706
:

Perhaps I am...the only way we will resolve this is to call a truce
with this shit. I'm no angel, nor are you.

I'll drop it if you will. (you can even have the last word)

Deal?

you are such a pussy Park's you get your ass kicked (again) and now want
to call a truce. your right your not an angel your a asshole.

You hate truces, geo. You can't throw anymore gas.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Aratzio

On 10 Jul 2004 00:19:51 GMT, Steveo

Peter J Ross wrote:
500 quatloos says they'll both be hiding under their beds on the day.

Is that how yore daddy taught ya?

Very good Spanky.

Still dumb as a box of rocks.

'Ratz

Perhaps I am...the only way we will resolve this is to call a truce
with this shit. I'm no angel, nor are you.

I'll drop it if you will. (you can even have the last word)

Deal?

LMAO

Now what on earth would make me want to stop. I enjoy torturing you,
making a fool of you, watching you make usenet threats and retufting
your lies. Besides you should have kept it to just you and me cupcake.
John Henry, PJR and a snuhboi in one session.

The box of rocks was smarter.

'Ratz

Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Steveo

Peter J Ross wrote:
500 quatloos says they'll both be hiding under their beds on the
day.

Is that how yore daddy taught ya?

Very good Spanky.

Still dumb as a box of rocks.

'Ratz

Perhaps I am...the only way we will resolve this is to call a truce
with this shit. I'm no angel, nor are you.

I'll drop it if you will. (you can even have the last word)

Deal?

LMAO

Now what on earth would make me want to stop. I enjoy torturing you,
making a fool of you, watching you make usenet threats and retufting
your lies. Besides you should have kept it to just you and me cupcake.
John Henry, PJR and a snuhboi in one session.

The box of rocks was smarter.

'Ratz

Have it your way, rat-scat.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Aratzio

On 10 Jul 2004 00:51:59 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040709201951.706
:

Perhaps I am...the only way we will resolve this is to call a truce
with this shit. I'm no angel, nor are you.

I'll drop it if you will. (you can even have the last word)

Deal?

you are such a pussy Park's you get your ass kicked (again) and now want
to call a truce. your right your not an angel your a asshole.

You hate truces, geo. You can't throw anymore gas.

I hate punks. So **** off.

I use napalm.

'Ratz