Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Dave

Default Tree Trimming Extension

I've been pondering a method for tree trimming rather high branches. I
wonder if an extension ladder and an electric chainsaw might be
combined so that I might remain safely on the ground at a nice safe
distance? The chainsaw only weighs 5lbs and I should be able to
fabricate a nice adjustable arm to hold it and allow only a certain
amount of travel. A switch at the end of an extension cord would keep
me well away from the tree and fall area. Comments? Thanks.