Old 23-01-2005, 05:52 PM
C G

USENET READER wrote:

C G wrote:

Gregor wrote:

USENET READER wrote:

C G wrote:

Some American workers are productive, others will do as little as
possible to get by. Same with management. You continue to try to
place the blame on one group, but that's just not the case.

Sorry - labor doesn't decide what to produce and how to produce it -
that is management's job. I place the blame on the crap on the
market with management.

It isn't management's fault when labor stages a slowdown or sabotages
products. My cousin had a rattle in his American car that turned out
to be a wrench left inside the door during production.

Exactly the kinds of things I was trying to get usenet to understand.
Unfortunately, it seems he either can't or won't. I think he's
actually just trolling.

You trying to get me to understand an urban myth and anti-labor
bullshit? Better marshall your facts first moron! Or better yet, show
me a wrench and an affidavit!

Yup, as I suspected, you're just trolling. Later troll.

Old 24-01-2005, 06:32 PM
USENET READER

C G wrote:

USENET READER wrote:

C G wrote:

Gregor wrote:

USENET READER wrote:

C G wrote:

[...]

What - when I ask one of your asshole friends to back up his claim that
his cousin found a wrench in his car door, you claim that I am trolling?
What the **** are you talking about? Cars are built with air tools,
not hand tools - so how the **** would a hand tool get stuck in a car door?

You sir are a ****ing moron!
Old 24-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Gregor

USENET READER wrote:

What - when I ask one of your [expletive deleted] friends to back up his claim that
his cousin found a wrench in his car door, you claim that I am trolling?
What the [expletive deleted] are you talking about? Cars are built with air tools,
not hand tools - so how the **** would a hand tool get stuck in a car door?

Sabotage, perhaps. I can't show you the wrench, but I certainly
believe my cousin over your filthy mouth.

The whole family had heard him complain for months that there was a
rattle in his new car. He'd taken it back to the dealer for the third
time when they told him they'd found a wrench in rear driver's side
door. His next step would have been turning it back in under the
lemon law. Whether the dealer made up the story, I can't tell you.
But he never had another problem with that car before he traded it in,
for another Ford.

Gregor

You sir are a ****ing moron!