Old 05-03-2005, 04:27 PM
dash

Default Humm?? French answer ;-)

hello everyone! I'm french landscaper,yes, yes ;-)
an dlive near the famous "Chunnel" beside Boulogne sur mer.
i own my own job in the gardening for 15 years now! oups! i did'nt realised
it was a such longtime already..!

i have many things to say.

fist, every new season is a new start..
do't think you win the moon for teh rest of your life! and this year, it
seem to be difficult, because snow in March! is not a good start for our
job!

Maybe we can help each others in exchange ideas or contacts, who knows!?

So, as sometimes the work is not enough because the weather is too dry, too
wet, or not enough money to live, so , i wanted another activity to complete
the year with the money (excuse my english sometimes ;-) ),and i found an
idea you can see there, http://jardinopale.free.fr/Artisanat.php, and please
let me know what do you think about., in fact i sell on line this and let
the possibility to the customers to customize their own choice of products
online!(not easy to explain)

and alos, my first job is gardening maintenance of properties in the area,
and, by the way, many English people bought aporperty here in the area and
qometimes, they need someone like me; so , if you have an idea to keep in
touch these people, please let them know i'm here too! ;-)
http://membres.lycos.fr/jardinopale/My%20music/ you'll find here my web site
with some poors explanation in english, sorry. ;-)

i'll beplease to be in touch with yours answers, here on this news group,or
in my email

bonne journée à tous;

et n'hesitez pas à venir en France, ;-)

Humm?? [email protected] Lawns 13 08-04-2005 09:28 PM
French name Pat London United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 11:01 PM
Free translation of your website in french ! Roger Lhoest Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 06-02-2003 07:24 PM
Quotes was ( OT _ The French Are What?) Snooze Ponds 7 30-01-2003 10:45 PM
OT _ The French Are What? Walter P. Schlomer Ponds 19 30-01-2003 07:45 PM