Old 27-05-2005, 02:17 AM
meirman

Default Just put down particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer and Fertilzer.

I just put down particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer and Fertilzer.
Can I start spreading grass seed like maybe a day later, or should I
wait to water for more than a day? (There are already a lot of empty
spots, and I suppose there will be more if it kills my weeds.)

A little discussion regarding a previous thread I read he
When Frank's was going out of business, I bought two 5000 sq.ft bags,
enough to last me for 6 years, of particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer
and Fertilzer, and I felt really bad when soon after that I read here
about how liquid was better.

The only reason I felt better was that someone said if the lawn was in
terrible condition, it might be worth using the dry stuff. And I had
neglected my yard for several years and it is terrible, with many many
weeds of many kinds.

I have to redo the math but is it possible that it is a lot cheaper to
buy the dry stuff?

Thanks a lot.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.
Old 27-05-2005, 04:19 AM
Heidi the Horrible

"meirman" wrote in message
I just put down particle-style Broadleaf Weed Killer and Fertilzer.
Can I start spreading grass seed like maybe a day later, or should I
wait to water for more than a day? (There are already a lot of empty
spots, and I suppose there will be more if it kills my weeds.)

I think you need to wait about six weeks which would be mid-July whcih is
the worst time of year to seed so I think you are out of the grass seeding
biz until mid-August at the earliest.

With Roundup, you can seed the same day but not with weed and feed.

broadleaf weed killer Gary E Gardening 13 24-06-2009 08:56 PM
Weed Killer and Ant Killer that is dog friendly Sam Alexander Lawns 3 02-05-2006 09:56 PM
Broadleaf killer???? Bill Lawns 2 22-04-2006 12:14 AM
broadleaf weed killer and reseeding lawn Dee Gardening 3 09-08-2003 02:32 AM
Just put down 10 pallets of Tiff Sod, what do I do now? Route Man Texas 3 05-04-2003 11:09 AM