Old 10-07-2005, 09:45 PM
benzette

Default worm holes

anyone have any problems with worms makin the soil surface uneven ?

seems thaty every year I have to put the thatch blade on the mower to
smooth out the soil surface because of the worm hole mounds...
Old 12-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Doug Kanter

"benzette" wrote in message
anyone have any problems with worms makin the soil surface uneven ?

seems thaty every year I have to put the thatch blade on the mower to
smooth out the soil surface because of the worm hole mounds...

Are you sure it's worms??? If you're in a place with significant snow, it
can be caused by frost heaving.

Old 12-07-2005, 10:07 PM
- Tom -

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"benzette" wrote in message
anyone have any problems with worms makin the soil surface uneven ?

seems thaty every year I have to put the thatch blade on the mower to
smooth out the soil surface because of the worm hole mounds...

Are you sure it's worms??? If you're in a place with significant snow, it
can be caused by frost heaving.

Worms leave dirt from their excavations outside their holes. I
experience them when walking barefoot in the yard. The little dried piles
make indentations in the soles making you wish you had your shoes on.
I tolerate the piles knowing that the worms are aerating for free.

--
Tom

Old 13-07-2005, 12:12 AM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
"benzette" wrote in message

anyone have any problems with worms makin the soil surface uneven ?

seems thaty every year I have to put the thatch blade on the mower to
smooth out the soil surface because of the worm hole mounds...

Are you sure it's worms??? If you're in a place with significant snow, it
can be caused by frost heaving.

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass around
the yard like you do.
Old 13-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Stubby

You kids really make yourselves look bad with all this sort of talk.
NOBODY is impressed and we just wish you would either straighten up or
go away.

Old 13-07-2005, 01:33 AM
G Henslee

Stubby wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

"benzette" wrote in message

anyone have any problems with worms makin the soil surface uneven ?

seems thaty every year I have to put the thatch blade on the mower
to smooth out the soil surface because of the worm hole mounds...

Are you sure it's worms??? If you're in a place with significant
snow, it can be caused by frost heaving.

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass
around the yard like you do.

You kids really make yourselves look bad with all this sort of talk.
NOBODY is impressed and we just wish you would either straighten up or
go away.

So, who in the **** are you? Teacher? Nun? Molesting padre?... KMA
you top posting imbecile.
Old 13-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
you top posting imbecile.

A. it ****s up the thread
Q. what's wrong with top posting
Old 13-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Eric

Yeh if all you ever read is the very last post! But if you read them as they
are posted then top posting is nice and makes it easy to follow the whole
thread. ie: go read the previous post in this thread then read this.
See????
Eric

Old 13-07-2005, 04:07 AM
Warren

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:
you top posting imbecile.

A. it ****s up the thread
Q. what's wrong with top posting

Yes. I see what you mean.

Warren

Old 13-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Steveo

"Warren" wrote:
"Eric" wrote in message
Yeh if all you ever read is the very last post! But if you read them as
they
are posted then top posting is nice and makes it easy to follow the
this. See????
Eric

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:
you top posting imbecile.

A. it ****s up the thread
Q. what's wrong with top posting

Yes. I see what you mean.

Warren

I still read top to bottom. Are they teaching the kids opposite now?

Old 13-07-2005, 04:47 AM
benzette

Worms leave dirt from their excavations outside their holes. I
experience them when walking barefoot in the yard. The little dried piles
make indentations in the soles making you wish you had your shoes on.
I tolerate the piles knowing that the worms are aerating for free.

--
Tom

yep it's is their damn dirt mounds
Old 13-07-2005, 04:49 AM
benzette

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass around
the yard like you do.

kanter?
Old 13-07-2005, 04:52 AM
benzette