Old 13-07-2005, 04:56 AM
Steveo

benzette wrote:

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass
around the yard like you do.

kanter?

Lovers spat.
Old 13-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Warren

Top to bottom. Bottom to top. What's the difference, as long as everybody
follows the standard.

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Warren" wrote:
"Eric" wrote in message
Yeh if all you ever read is the very last post! But if you read them as
they
are posted then top posting is nice and makes it easy to follow the
this. See????
Eric

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:
you top posting imbecile.

A. it ****s up the thread
Q. what's wrong with top posting

Yes. I see what you mean.

Warren

I still read top to bottom. Are they teaching the kids opposite now?

Old 13-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Warren

"Steveo" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:
you top posting imbecile.

A. it ****s up the thread
Q. what's wrong with top posting

Yes. I see what you mean.

Warren

I still read top to bottom. Are they teaching the kids opposite now?

And what people like Eric forget is that the world didn't begin the day they
went online and decided to top post.

And if everyone had the courtesy to follow the standard, this thread could
make sense. Instead, who can tell who's responding to what?

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.
Have an outdoor project? Get a Black & Decker power tool::
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/

Old 13-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Doug Kanter

"benzette" wrote in message

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass around
the yard like you do.

kanter?

He gets all cranky when anyone suggests a possibility that falls outside his
narrow realm of thinking. He likes to just sit on his rock like a lizard
warming itself.

Old 13-07-2005, 02:17 PM
wkearney99

No, he's just someone else that thinks people like you are idiots.

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Stubby wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

"benzette" wrote in message

anyone have any problems with worms makin the soil surface uneven ?

seems thaty every year I have to put the thatch blade on the mower
to smooth out the soil surface because of the worm hole mounds...

Are you sure it's worms??? If you're in a place with significant
snow, it can be caused by frost heaving.

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass
around the yard like you do.

You kids really make yourselves look bad with all this sort of talk.
NOBODY is impressed and we just wish you would either straighten up or
go away.

So, who in the **** are you? Teacher? Nun? Molesting padre?... KMA
you top posting imbecile.

Old 13-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Steveo

"Steveo" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

G Henslee wrote:
you top posting imbecile.

A. it ****s up the thread
Q. what's wrong with top posting

Yes. I see what you mean.

Warren

I still read top to bottom. Are they teaching the kids opposite now?

There's even a group for top posters.
Old 13-07-2005, 02:57 PM
G Henslee

Doug Kanter wrote:
"benzette" wrote in message

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass around
the yard like you do.

kanter?

He gets all cranky when anyone suggests a possibility that falls outside his
narrow realm of thinking. He likes to just sit on his rock like a lizard
warming itself.

I got your lizard hangin', worm-boi.
Old 13-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Warren

Steveo wrote:
There's even a group for top posters.

That's not surprising. There are support groups for people who suffer from
all kinds of afflictions.