Old 09-03-2004, 04:15 AM
Michael

Default Manure, anyone?

We are going to have our first real garden this year. My in-laws dump
turkey manure on their garden. They get it free, and they even get it
loaded into their truck. I have an 8x10 trailer. Does anyone in the
triangle have such an arrangement where I could drive in and get a load?

Thanks for your help!
Michael
Remove the nospamforme. for my email address
Old 10-03-2004, 04:16 AM
Ryan

Michael writes:

We are going to have our first real garden this year. My in-laws dump
turkey manure on their garden. They get it free, and they even get it
loaded into their truck. I have an 8x10 trailer. Does anyone in the
triangle have such an arrangement where I could drive in and get a load?

Thanks for your help!
Michael
Remove the nospamforme. for my email address

I've got plenty of alpaca manure, but no loader (except for you and a
shovel!):
http://www.southernstaralpacas.com/beans.html

Ryan
303-1078

Old 11-03-2004, 03:36 PM

h&H stables on ebeneezer church road, by umstead park

$10 for them to load your trailer

Ask for the stuff in the back that is more composted, makes for great stuff

and it does not have the horse bombs, and no smell either

tlord