Old 14-03-2004, 04:03 PM
Bobby Baxter

Default $200 glass greenhouse

The 8" X 12" Eden glass greenhouse is still available for only $200. We had
a misunderstanding that I do want to sell it, so that is why I am relisting
it now. I will post a picture of it later today.

Bobby

Old 14-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Bobby Baxter

http://happymoosegardens.com/stuff/greenhouse.htm

Here are some pictures of the greenhouse that I just sold for $200. I am
glad it has found a nice home, and that we will soon be pouring footings for
its replacement.

Bobby

Old 14-03-2004, 09:43 PM
Mark

Bobby Baxter wrote in message ...
http://happymoosegardens.com/stuff/greenhouse.htm

Here are some pictures of the greenhouse that I just sold for $200. I am
glad it has found a nice home, and that we will soon be pouring footings

for
its replacement.

Bobby

That is one nice green house wish I had seen your post sooner.