Old 29-03-2008, 10:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Bl Yellow Bird

Attached Thumbnails
Bl Yellow Bird-bl-yellow-bird2.jpg
Old 30-03-2008, 02:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Very nice, I have this but it hasn't bloomed for me in forever?

Old 30-03-2008, 01:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I grow mine in styrofoam with a little spaghnum covered with bark. This
allows excellent drainage and retains humidity. It enjoys more water and
fert in the spring & summer, like every day, maybe everyother day. I use
timed sprinklers for this to eliminate the watering chore. The terete
foliage is an excellent indicator, in my experience, that it likes this kind
of treatment alone with higher than usual light. Hang it above the other
catts.
Gary

Old 31-03-2008, 01:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hmmm? That's a different mix, shall have to try it.
.. .

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Very nice, I have this but it hasn't bloomed for me in forever?
"v_coerulea" wrote in message

Rate This Thread: