Dtps help.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Dtps help.

This morning I noticed this marking on the leaves of my orchid. I don't know
what to do as I don't know what I've got??? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I have my fingers crossed that it is not the dreaded fungus.

Thanks,
Chuck.

Attached Thumbnails
Dtps help.-dsc_0001.jpg
Old 02-07-2008, 12:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Resize it, Chuck. Too big to get a proper look, so I won't venture a guess.
Get it down to under 200 kb if you can.

Diana

"Faz" wrote in message
news:[email protected]..
This morning I noticed this marking on the leaves of my orchid. I don't
know what to do as I don't know what I've got??? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I have my fingers crossed that it is not the dreaded fungus.

Thanks,
Chuck.

Rate This Thread: