Old 11-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Ray

It's not that either, as my shipments to Canada are always ground, and I've
shipped APP elsewhere in the world with no problem.

"Bryan" wrote in message
I don't believe it is a customs issue but a shipping issue. I believe it
can only be shipped by ground and not air parcel post. For what reasons I
don't know.

"Ted Byers" wrote in message

"Phalguy" wrote in message
Hello Ted!

I have tried to buy my MSU fertilizer from Ray but I couln`t get it due
custom regulation.
Ask Ray for more details but it didn`t work for me...

Ama plastic sells 25 pounds bag for 49.00 !

Hi Claude,

How are you and your plants? You must be an old pro growing them by now.

I wouldn't think if buying 25 pounds. That would keep me in fertilizer
for at least a few decades. But if you're an entreprenuer, perhaps you
could buy a bag or two and resell it in much smaller quantities to fellow
orchid growers. That is exactly what the vendor from whom I bought mine
did.

I can't imagine why customs would prevent a Canadian from buying
fertilizer from an American. After all, we're best of buddies, right?
;-)

Cheers,

Ted

--
R.E. (Ted) Byers, Ph.D., Ed.D.
R & D Decision Support Solutions

MSU fertilizer Joern Ploeger Orchids 6 19-02-2005 08:20 PM
MSU Fertilizer Article Ray Orchids 1 06-04-2004 09:17 PM
MSU-type Fertilizer with Tap Water Matthew Donadio Orchids 8 27-02-2004 11:02 AM
MSU-type Fertilizer with Tap Water Matthew Donadio Orchids 0 26-02-2004 02:25 AM
Ray! About MSU fertilizer! Claude Orchids 1 29-01-2004 11:14 PM