Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-10-2005, 03:38 AM
J Fortuna

Default orchid database?

"?" wrote in message
rg...
Snip
However, I've yet to even get through a gross analysis of your webmail
cgi-bin.
--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil

Chris,

Ok, so if suspicion breeds confidence, am I supposed to be suspicious about
your analyzing of _my_ webmail cgi-bin, and how will that make me more
confident, and not really really concerned? Hmm.