Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-02-2003, 09:51 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default Hawaii-Oahu/Waikiki

Hi group, this is my first post to this newsgroup. I am hoping to get some
feedback and advice. I collect and grow orchids, and like many of you,
developed a major addiction to these amazing plants. I will be travelling
to Oahu on Monday and was hoping to get some suggestions on where to
purchase orchids at a reasonable price for good quality plants. A friend
who recently travelled there said that there is a small area with a Chinese
market, he said that orchids there are sold pretty much like Pansy's in my
neck of the woods during the early spring! Any suggestions and ideas are
very welcomed!

Mariana
Brooklyn, NYC 6b

p.s. I primarly grow Phals, Paphs, Catts, Epis, Dendrobs, Oncis, bulbys,
and a variety of this and that