Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-03-2006, 01:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea

Default rot rot rot

I prefer the scent of Physan too. Wonder if it's a male thing, or if bleach
is a female thing?
Gary

"Ray" wrote in message
Yep. I did so for years until I bit the bullet and bought the Physan,
which has a scent that - unlike Diana - I prefer to bleach.

"unknown" wrote in message
thanks all for the addt'l advice--didn't know that about the copper.
ray--can the bleach solution be used on the plants themselves?

jack--i'm also on wire racks over pyrex baking dishes of water. a shot
of bleach in the water in the dishes keeps the algae down (or at least
turns it colorless. of course, i don't know what it would do to
rubber....)

--j_a

(and the Br Lancer has not fallen over dead yet--in fact, it may be my
imagination but i think it's looking slightly better.)

success saving jade from root rot sebres Gardening 0 01-06-2003 05:20 PM
crown rot Orchids 6 30-03-2003 02:32 AM
cross posters rot Cass Roses 0 14-03-2003 11:20 PM
crown rot -- please advise! Tanya Orchids 8 04-03-2003 05:39 PM
root rot bb Orchids 4 08-02-2003 01:49 PM