Old 24-04-2006, 03:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Recap of last year to start Thursday for newbies benefit!

Perhaps its time to start posting a recap opf all of the so called
irrevalent posts made in 2005, pertaiing to and including all the
trash Carol has drug into this forum............Hey it was here before
so lets review it all again for old times sake.........Give me until
Thursday, and I'll start re-posting it all..........hell there is a
ton of it all, at least I have it all archieved.........so stay tuned
for a repost of "ALL" posts made to t his forum last
year..............lots of valuable info in those posts I am
sure.........This way newbies will not have to waste their time and
google it all up and perhaps miss something..............so y'all
empty all that crap off your hard drives and make lots of room as your
not gonna want to miss out on all these rewarding posts coming your
way later this week......
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

Old 24-04-2006, 11:34 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Perhaps some do perhaps some don'...... way to many to read for
me......but since it was all posted to rec.ponds one can only assume
it has to do with rec.ponds usual topics thats being covered......so,
it owuld be of benefit tohsave it all posted once again, sort of like
the rec.ponds FAQ that keeps getting posted.

Koi-Lo wrote:
[...]

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 25-04-2006, 03:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

No but they sure do mention how much of an asshole you are..........

Old 25-04-2006, 05:39 PM posted to rec.ponds
CanadianCowboy©

Wow your intelligence really shines through with that comeback. Now I
know who I am dealing with.
I pity you !!!

Old 25-04-2006, 09:17 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Maybe you need to take a few lessons from yur fellow dickhead canuck
Derek.....he thinks about like you so you two would be fine in an
igloo for company with each other.....dumb **** that you are!

Old 25-04-2006, 10:36 PM posted to rec.ponds
CanadianCowboy©

Koi-Lo wrote:
Maybe you need to take a few lessons from yur fellow dickhead canuck
Derek.....he thinks about like you so you two would be fine in an
igloo for company with each other.....dumb **** that you are!

You are so tough behind that keyboard and monitor.
What's wrong you have nothing better to do than to make people's lives
miserable ?

I'd beat the shit out of you for your comments but with no health care
in the USA you would be on the streets ....if not already !!!
Old 26-04-2006, 01:38 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:36:09 -0400, CanadianGirlieboy©
wrote:
Koi-Lo wrote:
Maybe you need to take a few lessons from yur fellow dickhead canuck
Derek.....he thinks about like you so you two would be fine in an
igloo for company with each other.....dumb **** that you are!

You are so tough behind that keyboard and monitor.
What's wrong you have nothing better to do than to make people's lives
miserable ?

I'd beat the shit out of you for your comments but with no health care
in the USA you would be on the streets ....if not already !!!

Whats that you say there CanuckGirlieBoy? You say your wearing your
mommas high heels and dress..........but no matter how much lipstick
you stick on you still look like the south boound end of a northbound
Carols .........shame huh! Why don;t you just go crawl back in your
mommas bed and get back to hibernating ya dumb assed freaking jerk!

I still say you are one dumb **** for sure!! can you say that.DUMB
****
Old 26-04-2006, 01:39 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Hey girlieboy..I hear from Carol the only thing yu can beat the shit
out of is your self and your nothing but one big old ******!

Old 26-04-2006, 01:08 PM posted to rec.ponds
CanadianCowboy©

Koi-Lo wrote:
Hey girlieboy..I hear from Carol the only thing yu can beat the shit
out of is your self and your nothing but one big old ******!

Why don't you send me your address and I will pay a visit ?
I have all the time and money in the world to settle this face to face !
Old 26-04-2006, 02:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh..I think I may have hit a nerve
..........ahhahahahahahaha ya ****ing asshole canuck wanna be american
with a dress on, that thinks he is such a big bad girlieboy. I just
love it when I get those kind of responses form a bona fide asshole,
it gives credence to what I post as being on target........Truth hurts
don't it girlie boy?

Old 26-04-2006, 04:33 PM posted to rec.ponds
CanadianCowboy©

Koi-Lo wrote:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh..I think I may have hit a nerve
.........ahhahahahahahaha ya ****ing asshole canuck wanna be american
with a dress on, that thinks he is such a big bad girlieboy. I just
love it when I get those kind of responses form a bona fide asshole,
it gives credence to what I post as being on target........Truth hurts
don't it girlie boy?

No.... an asshole is someone who lurks USENET and looks for trouble.
(It's called getting a life)
Then when he finally finds trouble is unwilling to face it.

If you don't give me your address I will no longer respond or read your
posts because you are going in the KILLFILE and eventually JAIL !

Then we will see how those American jails treat your BEHIND !!!

HA ! HA ! HA !

PLONK

Old 26-04-2006, 04:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
CanadianCowboy©

Default Hmmmmm............I llike this new user name....what do you all think?

I think I may try out the CanadianCowboy© for a
Regards
The new
Old 26-04-2006, 05:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo©

Don't let those wadded up panites in the crack of your ass get you so
excited dudette....
Post your address first, then you get mine........thats
fair.......dudette, now go get that wadded up pair of your mommas
panites unstuck from the crack of your ass.