Old 19-09-2006, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Taxonomy rant!

al wrote:
probably, I can hear it when I shake my head vigorously.

I have one of those laser mice. It behaves badly on reflective surfaces and
sometimes if it gets a bit of hair up in the shiny hole it makes the cursor
jump around.

"Reka" wrote in message

(Al, you got grit in your ball too???)

Reka

Sounds better than grit in your balls to me...but then I have no
physical balls...only figurative ones.

Reka
Old 19-09-2006, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

At the risk of turning this thread a bit blue:
....for all the attention *those* demand, they remain relatively silent when
I shake them. Whatever's in there it isn't grit. And you should probably
be glad you don't have them. Despite all the pleasure they can provide,
they do have a direct influence on the course of one's life and once they
have spoken, they can not be overridden easily by the brain. Most of the
time one just kind of goes along for the ride and the goofy looking reward
at the end. Humans are indeed strange creatures.

. ..