Old 12-04-2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Off topic

A cat who takes the bus. Hope the link works

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...70&expand=true

K Barrett

Old 12-04-2007, 10:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

It worked. What a great story! He reminds me a little of Casper the Wonder
Cat, LOL!

Diana

. ..

Old 13-04-2007, 05:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

"K Barrett" wrote in message
A cat who takes the bus. Hope the link works

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...70&expand=true

K Barrett

Don't miss the second article - 'Taking the cats for a walk.' When
the kids were toddlers, we had cat that would walk with us.
Old 13-04-2007, 06:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

wrote:

It worked. What a great story! He reminds me a little of Casper the Wonder
Cat, LOL!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
A cat who takes the bus. Hope the link works

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...70&expand=true

K Barrett

Don't miss the second article - 'Taking the cats for a walk.' When
the kids were toddlers, we had cat that would walk with us.

My cat fetches like a dog...

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Old 13-04-2007, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

One of my cats will roll over on command and walks with me to get the
paper and mail at the top of the property. He really likes attention
and he is very smart. The other cat doesn't do anything but vibrate
when I pet it; which is actually sufficient...

My recently deceased (3 years ago) dog, Bam-Bam would sneeze on
command. It was real hoot. Talk about Pavlovian conditioning. She
never did learn to roll over, however and she never took a bus
anywhere.

"Your cat rolls over and your dog sneezes when you tell it to. You
most have a lot of time on your hands."

My cat fetches like a dog...

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1
orchids, obtain more credit- Hide quoted text -

Old 13-04-2007, 10:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

wrote in message
oups.com...
One of my cats will roll over on command and walks with me to get the
paper and mail at the top of the property. He really likes attention
and he is very smart. The other cat doesn't do anything but vibrate
when I pet it; which is actually sufficient...

My recently deceased (3 years ago) dog, Bam-Bam would sneeze on
command. It was real hoot. Talk about Pavlovian conditioning. She
never did learn to roll over, however and she never took a bus
anywhere.

"Your cat rolls over and your dog sneezes when you tell it to. You
most have a lot of time on your hands."

Ok, I simply couldn't pass on this one........ He is a Dr. Do Little! ! ! !
Cheers Wendy