Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Douglas Bolt

Default Orchids in the Kitchen window

Nina,

I have the 4500, so it may be slightly different from the 995, but it has a
Macro Mode (set by depressing the Mode button and turning the Function
wheel) and the tulip button (set by pushing a button below the LCD). I
usually set the Func/Mode to A and turn the Tulip on when taking pictures of
birds through the scope. I'm not clear on what the difference is between
Macro Mode and Tulip setting.

doug bolt
Visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

Nina Baltes wrote:
Douglas Bolt wrote:
Nina,

Thanks for the info.

Do you use the Macro function on the camera, or just select the
tulip icon and zoom until the bar turns yellow?

The latter, but to my understanding the flower icon *is* the macro
function?

Nina