Old 31-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Diane Mancino

Default Am I reading these posts again?

Instead of not getting messages-I swear Adelphia is redownloading the
messages. Anyone else?

Diane

Old 01-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Wendy

No not for me Diane, but there are some strange goings on in the binaries
groups I frequent?
My pics don't always show, some of my replies are crossed out (current)? Its
kinda messy.
Even on my Birds group, I posted 3 pics, & just because
I titled the Subject line:- MamaChicks they dumped it. I swear I saw it
after I had posted it?
I even tried resubscribing, sometimes that helps. I also did Maintenance
on my Outlook Express
compacting etc. No help at all.
Cheers Wendy
. ..

Old 01-08-2003, 05:02 AM
tennis

News groups are screwy. I've always had a problem reading replies to
posts when the original never appears at all.

Old 01-08-2003, 11:42 AM
Diane Mancino

don't want to redownload- too much reading

Old 01-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Steve

You are right Diane.
I read this group via Adelphia (never mind that my return address says
AOL). I'm getting repeats on many of the posts in this one thread. I
don't think I am seeing repeats on the other threads but I'm behind in
my reading so can't say for sure.
I AM able to see this group via AOL as well. On AOL it is 27 posts long.
With the Adelphia server it is 38 posts long. (Due to the repeats)

To head off the inevitable question... I pay $4.95 a month to keep a 3
hour plan with AOL so other family members can keep their e-mail address
and my AOL address makes a good decoy to keep spam away from my Adelphia
address. If Adelphia drops some posts on RGO I can find them on AOL but
Adelphia has been good lately. Too good on this thread.

Steve

Old 01-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Steve

Oooops. I spoke too soon. I'm also seeing repeats in the New Father
thread and the scented orchid ID thread. Could be trouble!

Steve

Old 01-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Wendy

Then Tennis, makes you wonder what you have missed ? It is aggravating!
Cheers Wendy

Old 01-08-2003, 11:19 PM
Diane Mancino

They must be working on it- no complaints - I just spend enough reading
these and should be busy with other things- then i wouldn't even notice.