Old 15-01-2004, 09:12 PM
White Monkey

Default My new orchids!

Entirely my fault. I misunderstood you, and I apologize. I won't post
anymore before I have coffee!
Thanks for ID'ing the little thing! A google search supports it, although I
don't see the same salmon color... sigh... *any* color would be just great,
though! Thanks again.
--Katrina

"K Barrett" wrote in message
No, sorry, either I misunderstood you, or you misunderstood me. *G*!

I thought you said you had lusted after a small pink multi flowered Onc

that
was no longer available when you went back to the store! I said that one
might have been Twinkle. In case you wanted to look further at different
stores.

I didn't mean your Sharry Baby was mis-labeled

K Barrett

"White Monkey" wrote in message

"K Barrett" wrote in message
The oncidium could have been Onc Twinkle.

Thanks; I don't think I have any real reason to suspect the label,

though.
--Katrina

---

---

Old 15-01-2004, 09:34 PM
K Barrett

A lady in my society brought in a perfectly white one. T'was *very* lovely!
Almost made me want to break my self imposed No Oncidiums rule.