Old 12-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Horse manure?

The ONLY way your keyboard is going to be really safe is if a) you ban
liquids from within a metre of the keyboard, or b) you install a keyboard
condom (a flexible plastic envelop molded to the shape of your keyboard -
flexible so that you can type with it in place, but guaranteed to keep
liquids out of your keyboard unless it is torn or punctured).

ACKKK!!! First carpal tunnel and now I can't even drink the
programmer's friend? (Diet Mountain Dew...) I'm going to have to build
that greenhouse now, it is all over for me as a computer jockey.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
Old 13-02-2004, 03:19 AM
J. Del Col

"RPM1" wrote in message ...
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/6917/manure.htm

What do y'all think about growing orchids in horse manure?

Keep your tetanus shots up to date.

J. Del Col

Old 15-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Geir Harris Hedemark

Rob Halgren writes:
...medium... fresh off the horse, so to speak. Anyway, I think that
as long as you don't eat it, grind it up and inject it under your skin
(or poke yourself with sharp objects in its presence), or snort it,

Thank you! I was eating my dinner here! Now I need to go clean my
keyboard.

Geir

Old 15-02-2004, 11:21 AM
Rob Halgren

Geir Harris Hedemark wrote:

Rob Halgren writes:

...medium... fresh off the horse, so to speak. Anyway, I think that
as long as you don't eat it, grind it up and inject it under your skin
(or poke yourself with sharp objects in its presence), or snort it,

Thank you! I was eating my dinner here! Now I need to go clean my
keyboard.

Geir

Sorry about that... Never eat and read at the same time, it is bad for
the digestion. *grin*

Old 15-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Susan Erickson

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:30:21 -0500, Rob Halgren
wrote:

Geir Harris Hedemark wrote:
Thank you! I was eating my dinner here! Now I need to go clean my
keyboard.

Sorry about that... Never eat and read at the same time, it is bad for
the digestion. *grin*

Rob

Rob -
I think Geir is correct ... it is not hard on the digestion. It
is hard on the keyboard. G

SuE
Old 15-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Rob Halgren

Susan Erickson wrote:

Sorry about that... Never eat and read at the same time, it is bad for
the digestion. *grin*

Rob

Rob -
I think Geir is correct ... it is not hard on the digestion. It
is hard on the keyboard. G

SuE

This is precisely why I drink diet soda instead of coffee. I can
still read the keys, and they don't stick to my fingers. Otherwise I'd
be skroood. *grin*