Old 06-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Stephen

Default Piccies

"Ah Mick, I was hoping you would rip all over me. Guess I will have to try
harder next time. You still got that tube of Preparation H ol Queenie sent
you.

Hey Wendy, I am not sure if I am S or S. I always get confused.

Mariana,

Well, since you ask... I also think all the people in their cars talking

on
cell phones should pull off the road to talk.

Mick

Old 09-04-2004, 03:01 PM
Registered User

Well looky here! Old home week. Its nice to see that some things never change.

Max

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephen

Old 09-04-2004, 04:32 PM
wendy7

Hello Max, it's been a long time, where ya been?

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

*

Old 09-04-2004, 04:35 PM
Registered User

Over at OSF but I missed you guys.

[quote]Originally posted by wendy7
[b]Hello Max, it's been a long time, where ya been?

--
Cheers Wendy
Old 09-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Mick Fournier

Max,

Change is good.

Mick

Old 09-04-2004, 06:59 PM
Registered User

Hi Mick, how's it going? I think the last time I was here there was a violin or something like that in your life.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mick Fournier
Max,

Change is good.

Mick
Old 09-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Reka

Hi, Max! Long time no here! (Pun intended!)
And wasn't it a cello, Mick?
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Phaius" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
s.com...
Hi Mick, how's it going? I think the last time I was here there was a
violin or something like that in your life.

Mick Fournier wrote:
*Max,

Change is good.

Mick *

--
Phaius

Old 09-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Registered User

Ah yes Reka (HI!) you are correct I think, it was a Cello.

Quote:
Originally posted by Reka
Hi, Max! Long time no here! (Pun intended!)
And wasn't it a cello, Mick?
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Phaius" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
s.com...
Hi Mick, how's it going? I think the last time I was here there was a
violin or something like that in your life.

Mick Fournier wrote:
*Max,

Change is good.

Mick *

--
Phaius
Old 10-04-2004, 06:03 AM
Stephen

I thought it was a tuba

Reka wrote:
*Hi, Max! Long time no here! (Pun intended!)
And wasn't it a cello, Mick?
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Phaius" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
s.com...
Hi Mick, how's it going? I think the last time I was here there was

violin or something like that in your life.

Mick Fournier wrote:
*Max,

Change is good.

Mick *
--
Phaius

Phaius

Old 10-04-2004, 04:32 PM
Mick Fournier

Max,

It was a violin that I played... from Moldova, but that era/song is over
now.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...sks/violin.jpg

Mick

Old 10-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:06:18 -0400, "Mick Fournier"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

Max,

It was a violin that I played... from Moldova, but that era/song is over
now.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...sks/violin.jpg

Mick

That violin seems to be lacking a chin rest. Perhaps it's on the
other side? :-)

Old 10-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Mick Fournier

Larry,

Yes, both of them are there... how'd you guess?

Mick

Old 10-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Stephen

If that is the case, you must have played a lot of 'Anchors Aweigh'