Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Jim W

Default Ally pally garden show (Piccies link)

June Hughes wrote:

am off to the Ally Pally Garden show this afternoon with a friend. Is
anyone else going?

A few photo's are now up at
http://www.bioscape.vispa.com/AP/

Included are some of a rather nice Berberis seen in AP grounds.. A bit
like B. darwinii but with elongated leaves.. Yellow flowers.. Anyone
know what it is?

BTW Anyone going to the NCCPG Plant sale at Kenwood next weekend?
//
Jim
Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
June Hughes

In article 1fuhnzd.12yq51p1g3xkcgN%00senetnospam@macunlimite d.net, Jim
W writes
June Hughes wrote:

am off to the Ally Pally Garden show this afternoon with a friend. Is
anyone else going?

A few photo's are now up at
http://www.bioscape.vispa.com/AP/

I liked your pics. On the up-side for the show, the exhibits of plants
ie the ones marked with 'gold awards', etc. were superb.
BTW Anyone going to the NCCPG Plant sale at Kenwood next weekend?
//

'fraid not. We have some friends coming over on Sat for supper and Sun
is the Antiques Fair at AP.
--
June Hughes
Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Natalie

"
BTW Anyone going to the NCCPG Plant sale at Kenwood next weekend?
//
Jim

Not this time Jim as we are going to Newcastle for the weekend. Any good
gardens to visit there?

Natalie

Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Jim W

Natalie wrote:

"
BTW Anyone going to the NCCPG Plant sale at Kenwood next weekend?
//
Jim

Not this time Jim as we are going to Newcastle for the weekend. Any good
gardens to visit there?

Natalie

No idea.. never been to Newcastle..

can only suggest the ususal resources.. Nat Trust, RHS, NCCPG pages and
of course other URGLers recommendations
//
Jim
Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Natalie

"
No idea.. never been to Newcastle..

can only suggest the ususal resources.. Nat Trust, RHS, NCCPG pages and
of course other URGLers recommendations
//
Jim

I doubt whether we'll have time to visit any gardens because we are going to
a wedding and definitely visiting the Baltic Art Gallery.

Natalie

Old 06-05-2003, 08:44 PM
Glenda Young

On Mon, 5 May 2003 19:31:45 +0100, "Natalie"
tippy-typed:

I doubt whether we'll have time to visit any gardens because we are going to
a wedding and definitely visiting the Baltic Art Gallery.

Natalie, as a north-easterner I heartily recommend the Baltic and the
impressive Millennium Bridge. There are gardens up in Northumberland
you can visit but whatever you do, don't forget to buy stotty cakes
from Greggs.

Thank You FORGER for showing what JWs are really like...........CAolouted as a liar by former ally Fred Hall! BlackKingsKnight1 Ponds 0 25-04-2006 07:11 PM
Piccies Spartacus Orchids 30 17-04-2004 10:04 PM
Any one know a link to calculate a weir width for a fall I can't find my link. Mickey Ponds 2 16-08-2003 03:22 PM
2 piccies Capel Summer Show - London Jim W United Kingdom 5 29-07-2003 08:33 PM
ally pally garden show June Hughes United Kingdom 11 06-05-2003 08:20 PM