Old 30-03-2004, 02:32 AM
Spartacus

Default Piccies

Can one post pics to this newsgroup or are there those here who are offended
by such doings. I have heard that there is a guardian watching over this
newsgroup who likes to practice his wide ranging vocabulary on innocent
newbies. Is Cerberus, the omnipotent provoker still posting here?

Spartacus

---

Old 30-03-2004, 04:35 AM
Dewitt

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:00:07 -0600, "Spartacus"
wrote:

Can one post pics to this newsgroup or are there those here who are offended
by such doings. I have heard that there is a guardian watching over this
newsgroup who likes to practice his wide ranging vocabulary on innocent
newbies. Is Cerberus, the omnipotent provoker still posting here?

Spartacus

Unless you just like verbal fireworks, it's best to post pictures to
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

deg
Old 30-03-2004, 05:02 AM
wendy7

Is that you Stephen, where have you been? We have a binaries group now.
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Hope to see your photos soon.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 30-03-2004, 02:42 PM
Mick Fournier

Spartacus,

In reality there is no such thing as an innocent newbie picture poster. And
sadly there are indeed a few inconsiderate rude dimwit newbie picture
posters who come crapping on RGO with their huge amateur photo uploads 2
minutes after arriving on this newsgroup for the first time... they have no
manners.

Mick

Old 30-03-2004, 03:03 PM
Larry Dighera

wrote in Message-Id: :

Can one post pics to this newsgroup ...

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/nobin.html
The "ban" on posting binaries to discussion newsgroups is an
established net code of conduct.

Old 30-03-2004, 08:17 PM
kenty ;-\)

Or maybe not as experienced as you Mick,at using newsgroups, taking,
uploading and resizing pics.I have once made all the mistakes you mentioned,
were you that perfect when you first started,when I made the mistakes the
nice people of this group pointed me in the right direction!I understand it
is a bit frustrating going over the same things,but I find it equally
frustrating when you get someone who thinks they are the net police .

--
Thanks Keith,UK.
t...

Old 30-03-2004, 10:27 PM
GrlIntrpted

oh boy Mick, why don't you tell us how you really feel .....Give people
some slack...

Smile, life is too short

Mariana

Old 31-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Mick Fournier

Keith,

I have never uploaded any photos to a newsgroup... so there has been no
mistakes.

Mick

Old 31-03-2004, 03:58 PM
Mick Fournier

Mariana,

Well, since you ask... I also think all the people in their cars talking on
cell phones should pull off the road to talk.

Mick

Old 06-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Stephen

"Ah Mick, I was hoping you would rip all over me. Guess I will have to try
harder next time. You still got that tube of Preparation H ol Queenie sent
you.

Hey Wendy, I am not sure if I am S or S. I always get confused.