Old 01-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Rosa Palmén

Default phal hybrid limp and unhappy

"Tom Randy" wrote in message
. ..
"kenty ;-\)" wrote in
s.com:

I also had the same problem with a phal I repotted as there weren't
many roots left and the plant was constantly limp for weeks.I put it
in a shadier place and kept the compost moist,its leaves perked up
quite quickly.I was underwatering it and giving it to much light.It is
now showing signs of root growth.

I discovered 2 weeks ago I wan't watering MINE enough either. I was
doing it once a week but saw little root growth. Switched to every 2-3
days and now I have LOTS of new green roots making their way around the
pot. Clear pots are great!

Tom

How do you keep the pot clean and clear? My algea grows better than the
orchids...

Old 01-04-2004, 06:54 PM
kenty ;-\)

I don't know of anything you could use to totally get rid of the algae,I
just live with it being apart of the plants.After all in the wild they live
with leaves,moss, algae etc & any other decaying matter they might find
themselves with.

--
Thanks Keith,UK.
"Rosa Palmén" wrote in message