Old 28-04-2004, 08:04 AM
Kenni Judd

Default Orlando Area Orchid Growers

These are both good. World of Orchids varies -- I've been there when it was
great, other times it wasn't even worth getting off the Turnpike, much less
the admission fee.

If you do head south to Delray or Miami, you'll pass within minutes of our
place, hope you'll stop by.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Dada" wrote in message
. ..
Krull Smith out in Apopka and Tropic 1 in Kissimmee.....

"John Mallery" wrote in message
My children have decided I'm the worst Father ever because they are the

only
children in their school that have never been to Disney World. So

sometime
this summer we are heading to Orlando - and as much as I enjoy Disney

World,
I was hoping to visit some Orchid Growers and Orchid Related attractions
during the trip. Does anyone have any "must see's" in the Orlando area
(within a 30 to 45 mile drive)? Thank you for your help/assistance.

--
John Mallery
Husband, Father, Juggler, Comedian and Gardener

[IBC] Bonsai Nursey - Orlando area Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 07-12-2004 03:31 PM
koi dealers near orlando Gunnar Ponds 5 21-02-2004 04:34 AM
Where to rent a chipper/shredder in Orlando? [email protected] Gardening 0 15-01-2004 07:44 PM
Orlando Growers doug houseman Orchids 1 23-11-2003 07:19 PM
Orchid Show--Florida Mall Orlando William Hill Orchids 1 16-04-2003 11:20 PM