Old 18-02-2004, 04:12 AM
Gunnar

Default koi dealers near orlando

Hi all
I have a chance to save about 78 + fish but need to get them shipped from
west palm FL to RI . I am looking for someone who will pack and ship these
fish . Anyone who can help out there please.

Old 18-02-2004, 04:40 AM
Tom La Bron

Gunnar,

When shipping fish there are a lot of situations that come into play. One
thing that really seems to work for many of us is a pill called a bag buddy.
They slowly release oxygen through the shipment. The amount of fish is the
problem as I see it because depending on the size of the fish you can put 6
to 2 fish per box and the weight for postage will run about $30 per box.
Where I live I have always have fish shipped to me via Priority Mail USPS.
The shipper brings the box to the P.O. right before he knows that the box
will be put on a truck, and then when they arrive at my P.O. here in town
the employees call me and I go down at 0700 in the morning to pick up the
fish at the back door. Beings your number of fish is so high you may want
to check with a specialty shipping company.

Good Luck

HTH

Tom L.L.

Old 18-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Lee B.

West Palm Beach and Orlando are not *exactly* close. You may wish to post
your question over on the Koivet.com message board . . . there's a big show
coming up for AFKAPS, and a lot of folks are shipping fish. Or at least
maybe someone from that area would be able to help.

Lee

Old 21-02-2004, 04:34 AM
Tyrone

"Gunnar" wrote in message
Hi all
I have a chance to save about 78 + fish but need to get them shipped

from
west palm FL to RI . I am looking for someone who will pack and ship

these
fish . Anyone who can help out there please.

Any grow light dealers out there? Mama Bear Gardening 9 04-06-2006 10:26 PM
Reliable Koi Dealers? matrix Ponds 15 29-02-2004 04:05 AM
Where to rent a chipper/shredder in Orlando? [email protected] Gardening 0 15-01-2004 07:44 PM
Orchid Show--Florida Mall Orlando William Hill Orchids 1 16-04-2003 11:20 PM
online koi dealers [email protected] Ponds 7 29-03-2003 03:08 PM