Old 28-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Claude

Default Question for Canadian!

hello everyone!

I`m looking for a vendor in Canada, or website where I can get a wide
variety of Phal species!

any ideas?

Thanks

Claude

Old 28-06-2004, 03:04 PM
wendy7

Hello Claude, I asked "Jeeves" & he came up with this one.
http://www.bedfordorchids.com/seedling.htm

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 28-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Claude

Thanks Wendy!

I already know Howard from Bedford Orchids ! Wide variety of Phal hybrid,
but few species!

I`m looking for Phal species!

Thanks

Claude

Old 29-06-2004, 05:03 AM
Xi Wang

Pretty much all Canadian vendors are listed on the Canadian Orchid
Congress website. Check it out - http://www.canadianorchidcongress.ca/
Good hunting.

Cheers,
Xi

Old 29-06-2004, 06:03 AM
Claude

Thank you Xi!

Claude

"Xi Wang" wrote in message
| Pretty much all Canadian vendors are listed on the Canadian Orchid
| Congress website. Check it out - http://www.canadianorchidcongress.ca/
| Good hunting.
|
| Cheers,
| Xi
|
| Claude wrote:
| Thanks Wendy!
|
| I already know Howard from Bedford Orchids ! Wide variety of Phal
hybrid,
| but few species!
|
| I`m looking for Phal species!
|
| Thanks
|
| Claude
|
| "wendy7" wrote in message
| | Hello Claude, I asked "Jeeves" & he came up with this one.
| | http://www.bedfordorchids.com/seedling.htm
| |
| | --
| | Cheers Wendy
| |
| | Remove PETERPAN for email reply
| |
| | Claude wrote:
| | hello everyone!
| |
| | I`m looking for a vendor in Canada, or website where I can get a
wide
| | variety of Phal species!
| |
| | any ideas?