Old 03-12-2004, 10:40 AM
dusty

Default Pictures of my orchids from Hawaii

In abpo that is.

You will find 4 of the 5 orchids my son bought in Hawaii. The 5th one is
still working on blooming.

Oh yeah, if that certain someone jumped this because the header said
pictures then you should know better because 99% of all news readers tell
you the file size and that this post isn't big enough to have a picture in
it.

Grow well and bloom profusely
Dusty
Old 03-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Mick Fournier

Dusty,

You want to resurrect this ****ing match wise guy?

The fact still remains YOU screwed up and no three-week-later shoulda,
coulda, or woulda negates that fact. Many RGOers (and especially myself)
happily review nearly all the posts while exercising no "extra" screening
effort with regard to shape, size, date... that's not OUR (additional) chore
to do first on this newsgroup. We already have enough chores to do on
computers fighting off spam, virus, and trojans.

I want to concentrate purely on the "written" content when I come to RGO and
blissfully clicking on a booby trap graphic file locks my newsreader up
whilst this (usually useless, amateurish and un-needed) slow binary file
downloads. I could have been reading a dozen other much more important 1-3
kb posts waiting for your photo dud to download on 11/12/2004.

And secondly, no graphic upload needs to be 226 kb in size... at least if
you are going to drop your dime-a-dozen photo(s) on people, show a little
consideration for bandwidth and cut the file size down to 60-90 kb which is
more than adequate for newsgroup consumption.

Mick
==========================

Old 04-12-2004, 10:17 AM
dusty

You know, when I read your posts here I get a weird feeling that you put
several packages of thumbtacks, pointy sides up, on your chair before you
sit down just to put yourself in the right mood to go on line and read the
newsgroups.
But then again it just may be that you watched too many Tasmanian Devil and
Yosemite Sam cartoons when you were a kid.
Grumble growl whiNNNEEEE
When I says whoa mule I's means whoa! WHACK!

Old 04-12-2004, 02:25 PM
Mick Fournier

Dusty,

Kiss my ass for all the sense you make with your drivel.

Mick

Old 04-12-2004, 02:25 PM
Mick Fournier