Old 01-01-2005, 12:36 AM
Gene Schurg

Default Fertilizer....what do you use?

Ok...I know this is like asking someone about religion, but.....

What fertilizer do you use?

I've been using Dyna-gro for the past year but have run out and now I'm
wondering if it's time to switch. I'm not unhappy with it but wonder if
there's something better out there.

I use a fertilizer injector, grow in a greenhouse, grow in a mix of chc and
aliflor for the majority of the plants. I grow a little of everything.

BTW.....Happy New Year,

Gene

Old 01-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Tom Randy

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 00:36:25 +0000, Gene Schurg wrote:

Ok...I know this is like asking someone about religion, but.....

What fertilizer do you use?

I've been using Dyna-gro for the past year but have run out and now I'm
wondering if it's time to switch. I'm not unhappy with it but wonder if
there's something better out there.

I use a fertilizer injector, grow in a greenhouse, grow in a mix of chc and
aliflor for the majority of the plants. I grow a little of everything.

BTW.....Happy New Year,

Gene

Miracle grow, 1/4 strength every other watering.

Old 19-01-2005, 07:38 AM
Reka

Gene Schurg wrote:
Ok...I know this is like asking someone about religion, but.....

What fertilizer do you use?

Well, to stir up things a bit, I am using a combination of geranium
fertilizer, two orchid fertilizers, and a tropical plant fertilizer. I
poured them all together, figured out the N value, used Ray's fert
calculator to figure out the right dosage, and it works great. It
helped me use up the stuff for my regular houseplants that have been
disposed of (murderer!) to make room for you-know-what. :-) I can't
say that it works better than any of the name brands, but as someone on
the group said once, it may not be the fertilizer, but the fact that you
use fertilizer religiously (not meaning just every Sabbath, of course)
that brings the best results. If you see results, you are more
conscientious about fertilizing.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html