Old 29-03-2005, 12:01 AM
OrchidKitty

Default What is it with Orchids magazine?

Okay, so today is March 28, and I just received the March issue of
Orchids magazine. Some of the orchid sales and events advertised in
that issue are over. If I were one of those advertisers, I'd ask for my
money back.

Old 29-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Ray

I've had my copy for weeks. I suggest you call the AOS and tell them yours
must have gotten lost. They're usually pretty good about sending out
replacements.

561-404-2000

oups.com...

Old 29-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Lady Blacksword

Ray, just as a note- Orchidkitty said she/he/it got their mag, but was
complaining that they got it really late.
Slow down a bit, take time to smell the orchids and read the posts.........
Murri

Old 29-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Ray

Good point!