Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2005, 01:12 AM
Pat Brennan

Default Battle Cry

In a business were shows are considered wars and plants are openly referred
to as bullets, our deployment has begun. Pittsburgh's exhibit is in
process. New York's plants are cleaned, staked, and ready to go in on
Sunday. No exhibit for the Cincy Flower Show this year, so I almost have a
full 24 hours between returning from New York and heading out again.

If you are anywhere near NYC, do not miss next weeks show at the Roc Center.
Not only are the displays outstanding, but this years sales area should be
something.

Suiting up and signing out,
Pat

Don't know whether to laugh or cry! DavePoole Torquay United Kingdom 15 26-06-2006 09:54 PM
do frogs cry at night? (j) kilroy bass Ponds 12 12-06-2004 06:04 PM
I wanted to cry this A.M. Lori Ponds 2 08-07-2003 01:08 PM
Wal-Mart plants make me cry Judy and Dave G Gardening 9 06-05-2003 02:56 AM
[IBC] pathetic off-topic cry for help Nina Shishkoff Bonsai 0 05-03-2003 04:27 PM