Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Maybe OT -- Internet Orchid Shopping

I would like to hear the concensus of those who post here concerning this
topic. I'm not asking anyone to "name names" but I would like to know:

If you place an order, receive it, and are not happy with it, for whatever
reason, what do you want the grower to do?

Our own policy is to apologize [whether or not we think we did anything
wrong G], and ask that the unsatisfactory plants be returned, whereupon we
will issue a full refund including the return postage. Fortunately for us,
it's a rare occurence, but I'm still curious.

What say all of you? What more would you expect, if anything?
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids