Old 20-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Reka

Susan Erickson wrote:
I am well aware of MS's tendency to call BUGs 'features' and Yes
I too was being more than slightly sarcastic with the whole
thing. It galls me no end to have to live with so many bugs.
SuE

Try Orthene.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
Old 20-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:25:49 +0200, Reka
wrote:

Susan Erickson wrote:
I am well aware of MS's tendency to call BUGs 'features' and Yes
I too was being more than slightly sarcastic with the whole
thing. It galls me no end to have to live with so many bugs.
SuE

Try Orthene.

REKA

Where have you been? Staying cool in some remote mountain?
It is HOT here. We are pushing 100 for the second day. TGI-dry

SuE
Old 21-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Reka

Susan Erickson wrote:
Where have you been? Staying cool in some remote mountain?
It is HOT here. We are pushing 100 for the second day. TGI-dry

SuE

Well, I was vacationing at my favorite island, Ischia, in the bay of
Naples for two weeks, plus my mom is here and we have been going going
going. Drinking lots of good wine and trying to stay cool. It is up to
95 sometimes and a clear blue sky.

Came back to an excellent job of plant sitting, and thrilled to see lots
of Catt sheaths and buds. The Daniris I bought blooming at our
exhibition in January is pushing buds!!

Old 21-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Diana Kulaga

Gawd, you ladies are hotter than we are in S. FL! Nice to hear from you,
Reka.

Diana

Old 22-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Reka

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Gawd, you ladies are hotter than we are in S. FL! Nice to hear from you,
Reka.

Diana

Good to be back, Di!

Old 22-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Reka

Dave Gillingham wrote:
Hey, great news about the orchids. But I'm even more jealous about that wine!!!!

Well, you know where I live, and there is plenty more of it here.
Haven't gotten around to drinking it *all* *yet*!

Old 23-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Dave Gillingham

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:18:39 +0200, Reka wrote:

Dave Gillingham wrote:
Hey, great news about the orchids. But I'm even more jealous about that wine!!!!

Well, you know where I live, and there is plenty more of it here.
Haven't gotten around to drinking it *all* *yet*!

Already committed to NZ next year. Think you can make it last beyond that?
Dave Gillingham

Grrrr....cabbage whites.... David.WE.Roberts United Kingdom 20 06-08-2013 10:06 AM
Leylandii grrrr Rog United Kingdom 23 26-09-2011 09:09 AM
[IBC] OT-Grrrr! Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 25-10-2005 01:06 AM
tom cats - grrrr Vicky United Kingdom 46 18-04-2004 03:08 PM
OT - computers - grrrr! Sacha United Kingdom 20 07-11-2003 11:24 PM