Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-03-2003, 10:08 AM
maureen

Default The evolution of plants: some help please.

Hi,
I am a first year student studying biology at university.And we have
to elaborate a file whom subject is the evolution of some plants in
specific climates, like cactus, nenuphares, algue and carnivorous
plants. Do you have any informations about this subject, some good
internet sites or books?

Thanks