Old 26-04-2003, 01:30 PM
Phred

Default In a lighter vein

Found in aus.jokes this evening:

Scott and Peter had applied for jobs at a large company and
had to take an intelligence test. Though both of them found
the test a breeze, except that they admitted to being
momentarily stumped by the final question:

"Name a 14 letter word for someone in charge of a plant."

"How did you answer that last one?" asked Scott. "I thought
it was tough at first... then I thought of Superintendent."

"I think I got it right too," Pete said. "But I wrote down
Horticulturist."

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Old 26-04-2003, 01:30 PM
Phred

In article ,
"Cereoid+10+" wrote:
Its no surprise neither of them thought of "Master Gardener"!!!!!

In the ASCII age we count all characters, and that's 15; so you fail.

:-)

Old 26-04-2003, 01:30 PM
Cereoid+10+

You can kiss my ASCII!!!!

The test question didn't say anything about ASCII, bytebrain.

Old 26-04-2003, 01:30 PM
Phred

In article ,
"Cereoid+10+" wrote:
You can kiss my ASCII!!!!

The test question didn't say anything about ASCII, bytebrain.

But it *did* say "word", not "words", bitless.