Old 14-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Iris Cohen

Default Need help identifying this ...

Most of us will not download an attachment from someone we don't know.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 18-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Sean Houtman

From: (Iris Cohen)

Most of us will not download an attachment from someone we don't know.

Some of us will even post a little bit of quoted information so everyone else
can tell what they are talking about.

Sean

--
Visit my photolog page;
http://members.aol.com/grommit383/myhomepage
Old 19-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Cereoid-UR12

Still others will even search the archives to find previous postings on a
topic!!!

Too bad this one was never interesting enough to resurrect, yet alone bitch
about.

You arrived too late, Sean. The party was over weeks ago.

No wonder those darn Aztecs got ruined. They got tired of waiting for you.

Old 19-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Iris Cohen

Some of us will even post a little bit of quoted information so everyone
else can tell what they are talking about.

Sorry, there wasn't anything to quote. I guess you didn't see it. Somebody sent
a message with the subject Need help identufying this... When I opened it there
was nothing but a blank page with an attachment to be downloaded. Hence the
reply.

Old 20-05-2003, 07:08 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

Note ICBN Art 20 Ex 8
http://www.bgbm.fu-berlin.de/iapt/no.../0024Ch3Sec3a0
20.htm
PvR

========
Cereoid-UR12 schreef
It looks like an Anonymous nolinktophoto to me.

========
Jeff Shimonski wrote
It looks like a Barleria (Acanthaceae). Might be B. lupulina.

Regards, Jeff