Old 03-08-2003, 08:12 PM
V_coerulea

Default red clover grow whereever white clover grows

You know, you really should go have your hormones checked. Your eratic
monthly cycle has started again. You go for awhile being civil, informative,
sometimes even polite. You sometimes met out a well deserved chastisement to
someone too lazy to do their own google search. But then your undies begin
to wear thin and your ass begins to show through until you reach the pinacle
of totally antisocial, bareass, stupidity. You even neglected to do your
usual thorough research-before-comment on a previous thread when P van
Rijckevorsel mentionned Nike exploiting the 3rd world. You acted like he was
crazy and that you didn't know that almost all atheletic shoes are made
somewhere in the far east. Now to make the insinuations to Bev Erlebacher
that are totally out of line. Get a new pair of undies. Settle down until
people can bear to be with you again (even on line). Then come back and
contribute some of that wealth of knowledge you have in a more civilized
manner. I've saved a good number of your insulting posts with dates and
times, etc. I'll bet Prodigy might be interested in an email concerning them
and violation of their EULA. Think about it.
Gary

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
. com...

Are you supposed to be some sort of expert on rolling in the clover?

You really need to get off the computer and get back to seeking

fulfillment
on your usual street corner.

I have never been impressed by your pompous drivel and never will be.

Beverly Erlebacher wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
Cereoid-UR12- wrote:
You didn't answer his question either, sYawn.

Making fun of other people's names is very childish. Do you hide behind
a pseudonym because you're afraid the adults on this list are as

childish
as you are, and might make fun of your name?

I suppose I need to spell it out for someone as slow as you.

Gosh, what a putdown! Doesn't that make you feel like a big boy!

You must not know that a species that is endemic to a particular region

is
already adapted to that region and thus would already be cold hardy if

that
region experiences cold temperatures. Thousands of years would have

wiped
the species out if it couldn't survive the climate.

Umm, I realize you almost never leave the house, but you can find out

from
reading children's books that North America and Europe are large areas

with
varied climates, and just because a species is endemic to North America
doesn't mean that it will thrive in Florida, Arizona, Baffin Island and
coastal British Columbia. Ditto a species endemic to Poland will likely
do a lot better in Wisconsin than will a species endemic to Sardinia or
Ireland.

Sorry to have to spell this sort of thing out for you, but if you are

trying
to prove that you are smarter, more knowledgable and all round Better

Than
Everybody Else, you are, alas, proving the opposite.

Now you can post one of your usual childish, often misogynistic comments
to put me in my place and convince yourself that you are better than I

am,
while demonstrating to the rest of us what a waste of bandwidth almost

all
of your posts are. If you'd use the basic civility most people learn by
the time they are ten years old you could be a valued contributor to

these
newgroups instead of an irritant and a laughingstock.

Old 04-08-2003, 10:48 AM
Matthew Montchalin

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, P van Rijckevorsel wrote:
|Matthew Montchalin schreef
| If it's not too much
| trouble, could you give me some kind of URL so I can go take a
| look at the types of clover you are referring to?
|
|(http://dlp.cs.berkeley.edu/cgi/img_q...ere-taxon=Trif
|olium+pratense)
|http://dlp.cs.berkeley.edu/cgi/img_q...ere-taxon=Trif
|olium+repens

Thanks, that looks important enough for me to plug a mouse into my
computer and go there.

Old 04-08-2003, 10:48 AM
Matthew Montchalin

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Cereoid-UR12- wrote:
|Red clover (Trifolium pratense) has red flowers by definition.
|
|There are many species of clover (Trifolium) found in North America, both
|native and introduced.
|
|Red clover and white clover (Trifolium repens) cannot hybridize. They are
|not closely related in the genus
|
|The species Trifolium hybridum, despite its name, is not of hybrid origin.

Thanks, that's pretty interesting.

Old 04-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Phred

[...]
I've saved a good number of your insulting posts with dates and
times, etc. I'll bet Prodigy might be interested in an email concerning them
and violation of their EULA. Think about it.

Geez, mate. Get a friggin' life!

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Old 04-08-2003, 07:07 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Thanks Phred.

It does get rather tiresome having to defend myself against these hateful
self-righteous trolls all by myself. All they ever do is claim how superior
they are but they are rarely are on-topic to prove it.

They certainly do need to get a life instead of living vicariously through
others on the Internet.

If Gary Glitter gets me removed, who will he have to torment?
Doesn't seem like a very well thought out plan to me.

[...]

Old 05-08-2003, 08:33 PM
V_coerulea

Well, Hemorrhoid, I'm glad you found a sympathetic soul to commiserate with.
I have no intention of trying to get you removed from a newsgroup or Prodigy
if you play by the rules. Obviously you like to make up your own rules and
try to make everyone else play by them. You've done this on every newgroup
you haunt. Be civil to others and I have no problem. If you continue your
childish, playground-bully ways, I will persue. I have no need to taunt and
torment. I am self-confident enough to know my place, position, and power. I
don't need to belittle others to try to achieve the false security you so
obviously need. Too bad you don't have and can't get the real thing. Sorry I
stooped to your level at the beginning of this post by name-calling.
Something impetuous beckoned and I couldn't resist.
Gary Glitter

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
m...
Thanks Phred.

It does get rather tiresome having to defend myself against these hateful
self-righteous trolls all by myself. All they ever do is claim how

superior
they are but they are rarely are on-topic to prove it.

They certainly do need to get a life instead of living vicariously through
others on the Internet.

If Gary Glitter gets me removed, who will he have to torment?
Doesn't seem like a very well thought out plan to me.

[...]

Old 06-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Sorry Gary Glitter but even though you have delusions of godhood, you are
not the one who makes the rules. You are just another obnoxious troll that
has nothing better to do than stir up trouble in places where you are not
even welcome.

You are confusing your own antisocial tendencies with self confidence. You
really aren't that far from heading for the nearest college tower with a
rifle and letting loose the true extent of your hatred for the world. You
are the insecure bully, you fartwad.

Try getting a life of your own, you prissy fusspot.

V_coerulea wrote in message
[...]

[...]

Old 06-08-2003, 01:02 PM
IntarsiaCo

You are confusing your own antisocial tendencies

Kettle, black?