Old 29-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default why they are coiled?

They are coiled because they are getting ready to strike!!!

So, you better run and hide Gawkward because we are completely out of the
anti-venom and their bites are fatal!!!

WebTV? ROTFALMAO!!!!

Gaiawar wrote in message
om...
(R.bioson) wrote in message

. com...
you say that there is far practical than stable the form is,Why?
I have checked the snails and seashells that they are the same as that

were said
as the person told me. there are more right-handed seashells than the

left-handed
ones in mang species, and I have also found out that the seashells

fossils found
to be left-handed, of cause this is got from the very species, but what

it told us?
I think that the envriment is the same as before, but what caused the

form pattner
of the seashells to change, I can find out nothing according to this.

How to explain
this phonomenon?
the star groups usually to be as a spiral form as ours own galaxy, do

not you know.

also thanks a lot!

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message

om...
A coil has far less outer surface area than does a line. The coil is

more
practical than stable.

Are you trying to say a spiral is the same as a coil?

Check out the Fibonacci series.

You ask the person who told you there are more right handed coils than

left
why they said that.

The orbits of the planets are elliptical not coiled. The various star

groups
are in many different forms.

Clouds certainly are not coiled.

Coiled rocks? Sez who?

R.bioson wrote in message
om...
I have seen many plants and other livingthings having their coiled
body.
many trees can have a right hand strand or a left hand strand form,
just as they are forced to be that, but what caused them like that?
I also find that in our universe there are so mang coiled forms, the
typhoon, the clouds, the rocks, the stars groups and so on.
Is it to say that the coiled form is mor stable than other forms?
even I have been told that there are many right hand coiled

forms
than
the left handed forms.
but why?

Try this exercise on for size: In a graph along a line that represents
both sine wave and time-line, record the natural left-right occurences
that are written in this book called earth that sustains us. Cross
correlations become very interesting.

Gaia's War

Old 30-12-2003, 12:04 AM
Gene Royer

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
They are coiled because they are getting ready to strike!!!

So, you better run and hide Gawkward because we are completely out of the
anti-venom and their bites are fatal!!!

WebTV? ROTFALMAO!!!!

Yes, WebTV is a marvelous contrivance. It is much more sensible for surfing
the www than a standard computer which costs multi-hundred dollars more.
95% of my own expensive Gateway goes unused most of the time--only being
called into service when I have a spreadsheet to crunch out or a graphical
presentation to devise.

Some of my close relatives employ WebTV at home for e-mail and web surfing,
preferring to leave their serious computing behind at the office or
workplace. One of them bought a computer at home and went with aol and
regrets it.

On a botanical note, my tender succulents are covered for the duration of
the cold front which just moved into the SE Texas area. During winter, I
alternately cover and uncover them as warmer, sunny days come and go. These
particular plants began as mere sprigs to whom I gave a home about four
years ago. To me they are like my children. I even give them names and
have produce a genealogical tree to keep track of their generations.

It is the sensible thing to do.

--Geno
www.royergovernance.com
www.integrisdream.com/Generoyer